Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Better Homes and Garden magazine

I have some exciting news to share! The March 2013 issue of Better Homes and Garden magazine published an article about a kitchen re-do in the home of someone who bought one of my cow paintings several years ago. One of the pictures in the article (p. 64) shows the painting hanging over a bench in their kitchen, with a nice credit to me. As a result, I've had many emails from readers inquiring about my cow paintings. Thank you BHG! Here's a shot of the cover and inside article.

10 comments:

  1. This is how I found your website! I saw your painting in the magazine and I looked you up afterward - so glad I discovered you! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I saw your wonderful blog too!

      Delete
  2. I saw the article as well. Great advertising for you and your beautiful paintings! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cow paintings! Hope to add one to my own kitchen someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you individuals are doing with this blog site. Tess

    ReplyDelete