Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Better Homes and Garden magazine

I have some exciting news to share! The March 2013 issue of Better Homes and Garden magazine published an article about a kitchen re-do in the home of someone who bought one of my cow paintings several years ago. One of the pictures in the article (p. 64) shows the painting hanging over a bench in their kitchen, with a nice credit to me. As a result, I've had many emails from readers inquiring about my cow paintings. Thank you BHG! Here's a shot of the cover and inside article.

9 comments:

  1. This is how I found your website! I saw your painting in the magazine and I looked you up afterward - so glad I discovered you! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I saw your wonderful blog too!

      Delete
  2. I saw the article as well. Great advertising for you and your beautiful paintings! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cow paintings! Hope to add one to my own kitchen someday!

    ReplyDelete